Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Challenge: 2012 A-Z Character Challenge by Reading After midnight.


2012 A to Z Character Challenge 
Hosted By:
Reading After Midnight
Progress: 15/26

A: Ashfall
by Mike Mullin

C: Past Perfect
by  Leila Sales

E: The Future of Us
by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

G:
by
 

I: Grave Mercy
 by Robin LaFevers

K: 
 by


M: Why We Broke Up
 By Daniel Handler and Maria Kalma

P: Au Revoir Crazy European Chick
 by Joe Schreiber

R:
by


T: Insurgent
by Veronica Roth

V:
by


X:
by


Y:
by

  B: Eyes Like Stars
by Lisa Mantchev

D: 
by

F: The Son of Neptune
by Rick Riordan

H: Bittersweet
by Sarah Ockler

J: Firelight
by Sophie Jordan

L:
by


N: Darker Still
by Leanna Renee Hieber

O:
by


Q:
by


S: Sirenz
by Charlotte Bennardo & Natalie Zaman

U: Usagi from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
by Naoko Takeuchi

W: Wendy from Switched
by Amanda Hocking

Z:  
by

  

1 comment:

  1. I see you're doing great with the challenge. Congrats and thanks for joining! :D
    Happy midnight reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I love to share what I'm reading with you, and hope you'll share with me in return! I always love getting recommendations! So please leave a comment and let me know what you think!